Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome to Fright Night

I have always loved the movie “Fright Night” ever since I was a kid. I loved the special effects, I loved the comedy and I love the idea that this was your typical vampire movie with a twist… and that is the fact that these are not your conventional vampire hunters, they are a high school teenager and a TV personality and that is what I love. But there was always something that I wish could come true about this movie: I wish the TV show ‘Fright Night’ was real and that Peter Vincent was a real person.

Think about it, his show would probably be as popular or more popular then ‘Vampira’ or ‘Svengoolie,” and if the show really had Robby McDowell then it would be twice as better. Although, if it were the show from the second “Fright Night” movie then it wouldn’t be as good.

From Blogger Pictures

Hell, if I was recruiting vampire hunters I would choose Mr. Vincent… along with Jack Crow, The Frog Brothers, Van Helsing, Caleb Colton, Seth Gecko and Blade.

Looking back on this, Mr. Vincent actually seems like the more seldom one out of the gang, the other hunters would eat the poor guy out. Either way, I think this is a good list. If only ‘Fright Night’ existed... think about how many Emmys it would win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment