Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recutting "Jurassic Park"

I just got a brilliant idea from my BuyZombie partner to recut the film “Jurassic Park” and turn it into a horror movie. Though JP already is a pretty horrifying movie during some scenes but I told him that I could recut a trailer to make it look like a horror movie. It’s not the first time I did this… for a high school movie project I recut the movie “E.T.” and made it look like a horror movie. And it worked out just well.

Below is the conversation.

FreddysFingers

I have a long day of HTML coding ahead of me and then I have to send a few emails!! Then..... "Jurassic Park" Night!!!!

about 7 hours ago from web


BuyZombie@FreddysFingers I wonder if we could recut Jurassic Park as a horror movie *pulls at goatee*

about 7 hours ago from web in reply to FreddysFingers


FreddysFingers

@BuyZombie You know.... give me some time and I can recut it into a trailer that makes it look like a horror movie... would that work?

about 7 hours ago from web in reply to BuyZombie


BuyZombie@FreddysFingers *laughs* No rush it was just a thought that ran through my head ;)

about 6 hours ago from web in reply to FreddysFingers

 

FreddysFingers

@BuyZombie yeah, but you inspired me!!!!

about 5 hours ago from web in reply to BuyZombie

He was shocked that I took his remark seriously so, in addition to making a video review for “Jurassic Park,” I guess I will be tinkering around with the video footage to make a horror movie trailer.

BuyZombie.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment