Monday, July 6, 2009

Arachnophobia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am currently watching one of my favorite horror movies “Arachnophobia” and what I noticed is that this movie is the perfect blend of horror and campiness and John Goodman steals the show. I have always admired this movie for what it was and someday, in the near future, I will do an extensive review on why I love this movie so much. It’s a paradox; I have a morbid fear of spiders yet I love this movie… I guess, I truly to enjoy getting pants shitting scared 

Below is the song “Don’t Bug Me,” sung by Jimmy Buffett who is my favorite artist. When I first heard it I thought it was some other guy but then when I looked on the soundtrack listing it said that it was actually Mr. Buffett himself and then I realized: so that’s why it sounded so good.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment