Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pictures from "Nightmare on Elm"

So, Bloody-Disgusting released some leaked pictures of the new "Nightmare on Elm Street" remake and I really enjoy the first one where Freddy is in the shadows. I really do not approve of this remake because it's not necessary and I feel as though it's not Elm Street if Robert Englund is not Freddy Krueger. 


Then, when I see this picture below all I can do is laugh at it because it doesn't look like he was burned, it looks like he was some kind of alien or something that got singed with acid or something. At least the first movie still looked like he was burned and not disfigured. 


I don't know... I'll probably end up seeing this anyway just because "Nightmare on Elm" was one of my favorite movies as a kid and I will hate it if they end up butchering this movie. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment