Sunday, July 19, 2009

Top 10 Horror Movie Villains Video

This is a visual list of the top ten horror movie villains of the modern horror age, which means it does not include any of the older horror movie villains. I used a list that I thought was better written and more thoughtful than any of the other lists that I found online and the list was created by The Geeks of Doom. The website below is the source of this video. 

http://geeksofdoom.com/2006/10/17/the-20-scariest-horror-movie-killers 

It took me a while to make this video and there are still kinks and some audio problems that got caught up in the playback but I think that it turned out a lot better then I initially thought.

1 comments:

Horror Movies said...

A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end... but not necessarily in that order.

Post a Comment