Friday, July 10, 2009

The Phantastic Phantasm

From Blogger Pictures

I have always loved “Phantasm” even the second one had some great scenes in it but what I never understood was the Sentinel Spheres. Yes, I understand that they drill into your head and suck out all the blood from your body… but in second movie, from what I remember, they replace your blood with yellow liquid; what is that yellow liquid. I was always under the impression that it was formaldehyde or ammonia.  

Another thing, after watching the first one… in the ending when Reggie was talking to Mike he kind of was acting a little creepy. He said that he was going to take him far away on a road trip, and then he began hugging him and petting him. Just an observation that I noticed that would have been frowned upon in today’s society. 

2 comments:

Stanley Book said...

Bah, that's because adults were a lot cooler back then... The bad guys took advantage of the ways of Reggie :(

Actually, the spheres do not replace your blood with "the yellow stuff" (Actually some alien-blood-liquid-stuff), the tall man does that somewhere after he removes your brain and places it into a sphere (Find part 3). The spheres then drill into people to replenish their own tiny brains with blood ;) .

Mr. Johnny Sandman said...

I could have sworn the balls do... I guess I have to re-watch them than.

Post a Comment