Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update - June 10, 2009

So, I updated my blog back to the way that I like it and I added some new features that might be easier to navigate my blog once I start using it a lot. I have started advertising on it as well and I hope to make some money, even if it's a little. I also started a list of my favorite horror movies that will continue to grow but for now its just basic, more movies will come once I think of them. 

I have been linking my blogs all over the place including Facebook and MySpace and IMDb. 

Here is the link to my other blog: http://tropicalrepublics.blogspot.com/
This is an alternative blog where all I do is just ramble on about my daily life and post some of my rants. Hopefully I'll get some followers. 

Technorati Profile

0 comments:

Post a Comment