Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Easy Listening

I hope that I am not the only one but there are some soundtracks that I sometimes use to fall asleep. They are so mellow, calm soft. I know most people would turn on regular music or soft rock or even the TV to try to fall asleep but I listen to horror movie scores. I know I’m weird.

Here are some of my favorite tracks:

1.     The Ring Suite

2.     End Credits (The Ring)

3.     Prologue: Welcome to Creepshow

4.     The Dead Suite (Day of the Dead)

5.     The Dead Walk (Day of the Dead)

6.     Pick Up At High Noon (Near Dark)

7.     Rain in the Third House (Near Dark)

8.     H3 –Season of the Witch

9.     Main Title (Nightmare on Elm Street)

10. Intro and Main Title (Phantasm)

11. Come to Me (Fright Night)

It's easy listening for the horror sect. 

1 comments:

Stanley Book said...

Check out Tourist Trap music (End theme specifically), the Puppet Master main theme (Puppet Master 5 version, sounds more polished), the main theme from Magic, or something from a Dario Argento directed or Clive Barker written film.

Post a Comment