Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Goosebumps Theme


This was a video that I made a long time ago and it was actually in respects to the ‘Goosebumps’ series that I grew up with. I was such a huge fan of the books and the TV show that I watched it over and over again when my dad taped the episodes for me. So I got to thinking, what if ‘Goosebumps’ featured real horror movies? So I got my editing system and I spliced some clips and this is what I came up with.

It took me a while to figure out how to matt and how to crop the clips and if you look carefully you’ll see the actual footage popping out from the edges of the matted clips. I also had to sift through several horror movies to see which clip matched with the actual ‘Goosebumps’ clip. 

When I debuted this on YouTube, it was a moderate success among those who viewed it and I thought that I should share this with the rest of the people. It is on my YouTube page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment