Sunday, June 28, 2009

Drive-In: An American Past Time

Part I


Part II


Part III


I am so excited that I finally got my documentary up on YouTube. I made this film a while ago and it was my first attempt at a documentary. I was always a fan of drive-ins and they always were my favorite kind of theater seating. It was always about the atmosphere. I know this movie is littered with cheesy songs, choppy editing and everything but it was my FIRST attempt.

I also deticated a short little segment on the Cascade Drive-In in Chicago which is my favorite drive-in of all time and I am glad that they are still in business. I never really told them that I created a little documentary about them… maybe I should.

http://www.cascadedrivein.com/

28W741 North Ave, West Chicago, IL 60185

0 comments:

Post a Comment