Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DVD Hunting

 Today was a bust, I was looking around for the VHS copy of a movie called “The Video Dead” so I decided to go to Goodwill to see if they have it… they should have since most of the tapes they have there are terrible. Instead I found “The Lost World: Jurassic Park,” “Army of Darkness” and “Fright Night.” Alas, no “Video Dead.” I also wanted to check to see if they had ‘World War Z,’ but again they had nothing. I left in shame and in defeat.

Although, today I did manage to pick up “The Terminator” and “My Bloody Valentine 3D” so I am excited to watch them. I also had the extreme pleasure of picking up a copy of ‘Zombie Survival Guide,’ so I am even more excited. Although I wanted to also buy a book that analyzed ‘Videodrom’ and how zombies became a part of pop culture around the world but stupid Borders wants me to buy $150 worth of stuff so that I can get $5 off my next purchase.

I think that is kind of a rip off. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment