Monday, October 26, 2009

Flashback Weekend - Day 3

So, because my friend and I woke up late and the train was delayed because of some railwork we didn’t get to see the Full Moon Road show, which sucks because I really wanted to win some free prizes. However, we did end up getting in line to meet Robert Englund and finally get him to sign his book. While in line, we met this attractive looking girl who we talked to about random stuff. Her mom told us that because we have the Gold Package and we assigned numbers, we could get into the front of the line. They had #164 and #165… we had #56 and #57, so we could have gotten in and out like that.

Needless to say, Robert was crazy as always. He was in character, minus the costume and the makeup… but he talked like Freddy and he acted like him. Hell, he gave all of us a few pointers about photography and when the person trying to take a picture was getting nervous he yelled out in a Freddy and jokingly way, “Hurry up and take the picture you bitch!” They laughed.

The people before me had a friend in the hospital getting his appendix removed and Robert wrote on his photo ‘Next time I’ll take you appendix out.’ When it was my turn, he was calm and he was nice… until he doodled in my book and wrote ‘Welcome to primetime bitch!’ And since Lance wrote his little message in my friend’s copy… Robert said “Oh, Jesus!” So, overall it was nice and I got a little picture of him being Freddy. I was frightening.


Hollywood Monster singed by Lance H.


Hollywood Monster signed by Robert E.


Me and Robert Englund (Freddy).

Overall, this weekend was really cool and I met a lot of great horror fans and I got interviewed. Met five outstanding actors and one amazing artist, got a few souvenirs and had an overall great time. Next year, will be a blast since we’ll have things planned out.

1 comments:

penney1115 said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS. Told my mom you got to meet Robert & she laughed she when i told her about what he wrote in it & on the pic for the guy in the hospital lol.

I'm thrilled for you that you got to meet all the cool people maybe next year Kane Hodder & Tom Savini will be there that's be cool. Congrats

Post a Comment