Sunday, October 4, 2009

31 Days of Halloween - Day 4: Candy Corn Soda


EXCLUSIVE: This is my first review of a soft drink.

Well for this time around I will be talking about and reviewing a special Halloween drink that I was recommended to buy while I was at Target this month… that is of course Candy Corn Soda. I have never heard of such a thing until my buddy NinjaBunny89 told me they sold them at Target and she thought they tasted good. Well, I loved candy corn so I figured that I would get some… and I took a sip.

The drink felt like a cream soda, which is fine because I normally like cream soda but the only thing that I did not like about it was that it was too sweet and I cannot take too much sweetness… thank God it was in a small can. It does taste like candy corn so that is another plus and from the look of the inside the color is pretty bright.

I looked online and I found out that they had three other flavors of soda: Gruesome Grape, Spider Cider and Berried Alive. It would have been nice had they had those sodas so that I can review them but the Candy Corn Soda was enough… I still have like five more cans left.

Note: Yes, this is my first ever review of a soda drink… but it’s Halloween so sue me.

Day 5 of our 31 Days comes to you tomorrow from Deadly Movies (Click Here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment