Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Lamb

Large Association of Movie Blogs

The Paradise of Horror has now been entered into The LAMB (Large Association of Movie Blogs). So, if you can... below is the post link and if you don't mind, please comment.


Here are some of the questions that I answered from the site:

Site Name: The Paradise of Horror


Categories: Reviews, Horror & Classic Film


Rating: R


What is the main focus of your site? The main focus of my site is to provide reviews on horror movies that don’t just focus on the acting the story but also the technical and tone aspect. I also provide my own commentary on horror movie news, posters, trailers and other accessories. I also provide small essays on the effects horror movie’s have on our society.



What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog? 
I just want to state my opinion on horror movies… an opinion that has not been done yet. I want to provide a commentary about horror movies from an aspiring filmmaker perspective as well as a teenage perspective. I also will like this site to eventually gain me recognition in the film industry since I would love to become a film editor as well as director of the horror genre.
 

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students? 
I would love an interactive community that helps me span my knowledge as well as provide feedback on my articles.



How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site? I have been blogging for about 3 months right now and I post updates almost everyday but occasionally, when I am busy, I may skip over a few days or so. Not too many though.



Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).The Thing (1982)
Titanic (1997)
Jurassic Park (1983)



Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above. The name of the blog, The Paradise of Horror, comes from the idea that this a paradise for anybody that loves horror movies to come to and it's tropical theme as so often the word 'paradise' associates with; a tropical vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment