Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Intro To Music Box Massacre

From Blogger Pictures

As many of my Illinois and Chicago based horror friends know, another Music Box Massacre is planed for this October and I will be attending this one. This will be my first Music Box and many of you have already been to these so don’t be surprised if I don’t know anything about it. My friend from Hollywood Havoc will also be attending this as well. From what the website says, Stuart Gordon will be there to sign autographs and if it’s pay per autograph I might give in, but it depends on how much it is.

The movie lineup is as follows:

Re-Animator

Blood Feast

The Brood

From Beyond

Bucket of Blood

Pontypool

Maximum Overdrive

Carrie

Isle of the Dead

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

 

Advanced tickets are $27

Day of tickets are $33

Pictures and updates from the convention will be posted as well as anything that I end up picking up along the way. I am excited for this as much as I am for Flashback Weekend.

Click here for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment