Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vote Paradise of Horror for Mr. Horror Blogosphere!



Hey folks, this is just a quick post reminding all my readers that I am nominated for the Mr. Horror Blogosphere in the contest hosted by Zombie’s Don’t Run. I am up against a lot of really good blogs out there and some of which I haven’t read or heard of until now. Anyway, if you love The Paradise of Horror and you support it, why not go over there and vote for me. It would be very appreciated. Hell, if you get there and you want to vote for somebody else… that’s fine by me. Either way, it’s good for all us blogs out there.

The voting area is at the website linked above and it's at the top right hand corner of the page.

And yes, I know the title of this post seems a little pretentious but it got your attention, which is what I wanted. I can assure you, I am not saying that I am better than all the other blogs out there.

Thanks for you’re continued support,

- Rick

0 comments:

Post a Comment