Friday, March 12, 2010

Horror Movie Tributes on YouTube

I love YouTube because you can find some really awesome fan videos on there, a lot of people make splice up trailers, tribute videos and homemade music videos. I already did a post showcasing all the videos that take a horror movie and turn it into a family movie and vise versa. (Click here to view it) This time around I want to showcase some awesome horror movie tributes that I came across. See, I recently logged into my YouTube account and noticed that I had so many videos that I don’t remember favoriting. Well, I went through a couple of them and some recommended to me and found the best.

Now, I know there are a lot of them that I am probably forgetting and most of the good ones I purposely left out because I’m picky when it comes to horror tributes videos. I do not think that The Terminator is horror, War of the Worlds is not a horror and neither is Ghostbusters. To me, in order to make a good horror movie tribute you have to incorporate real horror movies into them. I know, I know, I am very picky but I did manage to find some really good tributes that I think you should check out.




This was one of the best tributes set to 'Thriller' I've seen.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY Hell batman that Thriller Tribue rules

Mike and Ike said...

And where's our tribute to the Psycho films sung to the tune of Queen's We Will Rock You, hmm?

Sheesh, man, and we even voted for you

:-p

Mr. Johnny Sandman said...

Mike and Ike,

I want to make the tribute video!!

Film Gurl said...

It's funny how some films are categorized as "horror" by some people. I guess the word "horror" is pretty subjective and viewed by people in different ways. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment