Friday, December 11, 2009

Zombie Star Wars Posters

I want to take a break from Christmas stuff and bring you something special. I cannot believe this, but my dreams came true… or one of them at least. I am a huge Star Wars fan and an even bigger zombie fan and finally they merged together into an awesome compilation of zombie genius. I found it as a link on one my horror forums and I had to post it on the blog.

"Star Wars artist Matt Busch has turned the beloved posters of the Star Wars saga and has them eating brains. If you’ve ever wondered what Luke, Leia, Han, and the gang (along with the stupid prequel characters no one cares about) would look like as zombies, look no further. The answer is: no lips, exaggerated teeth, and the women have no pupils and need to wipe their mouths. I personally love the little R2D2 with an axe in his dome and an R2 in another poster with a skeleton climbing out. Hit the jump to check them all out."
- Matt Goldberg of Collier.com













Now, if only these were turned into theatrical posters and released to the public… everything will be golden.

1 comments:

deadlydolls said...

Wait, I assumed Hayden Christianson and Natalie Portman WERE zombies. How else can you justify their performances?

Post a Comment