Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My First Short Film



Let me first state that I did not make this movie at all. In fact, it was written and directed by my good friend Devin Cain, whom I met last year at my college and ever since I told him that I wanted to be an editor, he has set it stone that I will be his editor for all of his movies. This was my first ‘real’ thriller movie that I had a chance to edit and stretch my creative ideas. I love it, but I think I could have done something more with the ending. I want to thank Devin for letting me work with him as well as the entire cast and crew of this film, whom I never met in real life.

Creepies - final cut.

Note: I cannot embed the video into the post but please go to the website and watch it.

Well, that’s the movie. Let me know what you think. No matter what you say, I am really, really proud of this and how it turned out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment