Monday, November 30, 2009

Twilight Alternatives: Puppet New Moon and More.

In the light of a video known as The Puppet Twilight I have decided to make a video list of Twilight alternatives. When I mean “alternatives,” I am talking about different versions of Twilight that you can see and not feel dirty for supporting a movie about twinkling vampires. Below are videos that I found on YouTube that I found more appealing to watch then Twilight or even New Moon. Trust me when I say… when you are done watching them, you will feel like you really did watch the entire movie.









Now, I know that a lot of you may like New Moon or even Twilight, but after seeing clips from it… finally… I have reinforced my idea that this series is not good at all and therefore this list was made.

1 comments:

Brian said...

There is a great G4TV parody as well. You kill Vampires you don't date them.

Post a Comment