Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I would just like to take this time to wish everybody out there a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope all of you have a great time with your families! Below is another faux Grindhouse trailer I made in a Thanksgiving style.



Much like the original Hellraiser faux Grindhouse trailer, this one first appeared back in 2007 during a documentary I was filming about my grandmother making Thanksgiving. I had extra footage because I didn't know the camera was on and it taped all sorts of turkey peices strung about the place. I edited, put a few filters on and dubbed the movies 28 Wings Later. This was still back when I had Smokin' Rubik's Studios.

Note: Because Sony Vegas didn't render it correctly, there was supposed to be Rubik's Cubes as pupils on the poster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment