Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My First Grindhouse Trailer



This video was the first trailer that I ever edited and shot. I used unused footage from a documentary that I shot called Fourth of July BBQ and I decided to put this trailer together. You'll notice a Rubik's Cube in the poster as well as in the beginning and in the lower right corner; before I came up with the studio name John's Paradise Productions there was Smoking Rubik's Productions. Well, copyright interfered with that.

You'll also notice that the video footage that I used from Creepshow, An American Werewolf in London and The Blob are all really crappy quality. This is because I made this before I got any proper editing and DVD burning equipment so I had to video tap all the footage directly off of the computer. So I placed a camera on a tripod in front of the computer screen and recorded everything that way.

I hope you enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment