Thursday, August 6, 2009

Terror in the Aisles

As you may already know, I have been waiting for the much anticipated movie  "Trick r' Treat" and when I found out that it was getting a straight-to-DVD release I was mortified. HOWEVER, when a friend and I were walking around a video store in upper Chicago we came across an event that was taking place right in our own city known as The Terror in the Aisles 2 and they would be playing a few short movies, "The Evil Dead," "My Bloody Valentine" and..... "Trick r' Treat." I almost cried and we bought tickets and I am so excited to finally get to see this movie on the big screen. 

Below is the information:

August 15th, 2009 - 7pm
Portage Theater
4050 N. Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL

Fee = $12

Films:
Trick R' Treat (2009)
The Evil Dead 
My Bloody Valentine 
Shorts:
Gay By Dawn
Hellcat and Tala

Vintage trailers, dealer tables, prizes, surprises, and live charity auction for Vital Bridges and guest appearances. 


I am way beyond excited to see these movies and I hope to see several of my Chicagoan brethren while I am there so give me a shout out if you see me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment