Friday, August 28, 2009

Trailer - Whiteout (2009)


After seeing it again in Halloween II, I decided to write a little editorial about my first impressions of the Whiteout trailer that showed before The Orphan. Now, as many of you may know… there has been a wide range of speculation that somebody is doing a remake to the John Carpenter 1982 classic The Thing, so naturally when I saw Whiteout, that’s what I thought of. It takes place in the Antarctic and on an outpost station. There are several hints that there might be some kind of extraterrestrial involved and some of the shots and scenery are very reminiscent of that movie.

I feel stupid now that it wasn’t The Thing, but in a way I am happy because I hope they don’t rape one of my childhood movies. Knowing Hollywood, they will though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment