Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nike's Special Edition Freddy Shoes

From Blogger Pictures

Now, the only reason why I am doing this article small article is because of two reasons: the first, because of how awesome they look and how much I want them… but I am not willing to shell out $200+ for them. I’m not a fan of Nike but because I am such a huge fan of Nightmare on Elm Street, I feel as though I am obligated to buy them. We’ll see what happens when I get some cash flow.

Second, this just shows you how much influence this movie had on culture and the impact that it had. I think it could be said that if you are not imaged on The Simpsons, in some way… then you have not left a mark in culture but I think that if you have a shoe that is designed after you then you made a huge mark. That’s another reason why I love these shoes because of the cultural reasoning behind it. I would love to won them some day and they truly are awesome. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment