Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Horrors of Vidmark Entertainment

I just realized that I would occasionally remind people about the Golden Years of video stores. Well, for today’s’ installment I want to show you some of the horror movies I grew up with that were distributed by the great Vidmark Entertainment. I mainly remember Vidmark for the Leprechaun movies but there were others that I used to watch over and over. Below are just some of the Vidmark videos that I watched as a kid, courtesy of Critical Condition.

2 comments:

olivermir said...

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! revista parque empresarial

sameerkhatri said...

It was incredibly all around formed and direct. Not in the slightest degree like distinctive online diaries I have scrutinized which are genuinely not that good.Thanks a ton Ancillary Health Insurance

Post a Comment