Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Horrors of Embassy Home Video

In effort to try to get some writing done, I will post another edition of Video Store Horrors and this weekend shall be Embassy Home Entertainment. Back when I began to loose interest in my library’s selection of videos I turned to other outlets like Hollywood Video, Block Buster, Family Video Store and a local store called Video Vault. While searching through these stores, mainly Video Vault, I came across a number of horror movies from Embassy that I would rent over and over again. See, I only remember Embassy for its jingle because I would constantly whistle to it. When people ask me where I got it from I would say that I took it from a video company logo… and they would in turn away from me and think I was a freak.

Below are the Embassy videos that I used to watch as a kid courtesy of Critical Condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment