Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our Jack-O-Lanterns

So, as October comes to a finish and Halloween just around the corner I figure that it would be time to show the pumpkins my buddy and I carved. We carved several pumpkins but most of them were carved for a Halloween themed movie that he made. Below are the ones we made for ourselves. I’m quite fond of them and they are different from last year’s pumpkins. Though we did name them. I named mine after Sam from Trick ‘r Treat because the pattern I used was from the movie. My friend named his Walter but I don’t know why. The small one wasn’t named but he still fit in with the rest. Behold… our Halloween jack-o-lanterns!

Sam(hain)


Walter (E. Smith)

You dream it, we build it.


Unnamed one

1 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Awesome! Wonderfully scary!

Post a Comment