Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Thing Week Starts Tomorrow!



Well, folks… tomorrow is the beginning of my week-long tribute to John Carpenter’s The Thing and I have been writing articles like crazy for it. I know a few people have contributed to the article I will be posting at the end of the week but I have a very nice lineup for all of you. Again, if you want to participate in the fun you can do so but please email me your article URL so that I can post it up at the recap. I’m actually very excited for this because I’m testing this week-long tribute stuff since a lot of bloggers have been doing it. If you want to contribute to the recap post, please feel free to write an article (no more than 250 words) on how The Thing has influenced your childhood or how it influenced you as a horror fan.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment