Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Tapes (2010)

As many of you know, I love to support indie movies so when an indie directors comes knocking at my door… I feel that it is always good to let them inside. I was recently contacted by Scott to put a good word in for a feature length movie called The Tapes. The movie was shot on a very low budget and apparently it succeeded the expectations to everyone who was involved with the film. In the words of Scott himself, “It is a ‘shot for real’ footage, involving three kids discovering a coven of devil worshippers.” So essentially it’s a found footage movie. After viewing the trailer I was intrigued. Hopefully I will have a review of the moving coming soon.

In February 2008 – police find several videotapes at the scene of a brutal crime. 3 youngsters shooting a Big Brother audition stumble upon a weird ritual taking place. The parents of the video have given their consent to bring you The Tapes. See what they saw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment