Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Award to Some Amazing Bloggers



Today, I received an award known as the One Lovely Blog Award by Brian over at The Vault of Horror. Thank you very much Brian, I really appreciate it and you deserve this award as much, or more, than I do! With that said, it is my duty to take this award and pass it on to 15 other blogs that deserve this. Unfortunately, I do not have 15 blogs to give this to because most of them have been mentioned by other bloggers. So, I will give this award to 5 other people who, I think, have not been properly recognized.

Note: One blogger may not see it but I will do my best to promote it.

The winners of the One Lovely Blog Award are:

James Rolfe - Cinemassacre
Corey (?) - Evil on Two Legs
Steve Jencks - Lost Highway
Mike Bracken - The Horror Geek
Alison (?) - The Screamstress

These people deserve this award because... well, they have one lovely blog and I want to acknowledge that! Now, your task, should you choose to accept it, is nominate 15 other blogs... however, this is optional. Again, you guys deserve it and I don't have any other awards to give you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment